|Debut||Wonder Woman v4 #13 (December 2012)|
|Created by||Brian Azzarello, Tony Akins|
Siracca is one of the many children of the Olympian God Zeus.
When Lennox tells Wonder Woman he is aware of just five of Zeus' bastard children belonging to the same generation. He and Diana are two, and three others remain. There were seven, but Hera had two of them killed. One of those children, Siracca, the Wind, had been giving Lennox information, but had stopped talking to him since he joined with Wonder Woman. So, if she wants her help, Diana will have to seek out Siracca for herself.
Diana heads to Libya, and rescues a child from a group of soldiers. They travel to a palace were the child explains that this was once the palace of a king and his many queens, but now, it is home only to Siracca. At this, a bombardment of blades launches itself at them both, and Diana works to deflect each one. She is unscathed, but when she looks down, the child has been impaled. As the child dies in her arms, she whispers indignantly that Diana had broken her promise to protect her.
Eventually Siracca and Diana reconcile their differences and Siracca uses her power to listen on the wind for leads on where Hermes could be hiding, but he was hidden from her. Instead she directs Diana to New York City to find another sibling, Milan.
Powers and Abilities
- Aerokinesis: Siracca possesses the power of wind manipulation. She is able to mentally summon cyclones and whirlwinds, project powerful bursts of air, and glide through the air on wind currents.
- Flight: She can either glide on wind currents or create a direct cyclonic wind beneath her to guide her flight.
- Air Blasts: She can force wind outwards in an air blast cone, direct blows and in larger areas around herself.
- Cyclone Creation: She can create massive tornadoes, huge cyclones that react to the environment by themselves or bend to her will. Likewise she can create smaller twisters to blow down doors or small enough to gently blow loose clothing and hair.
- Deflection: Also is able to deflect approaching objects with ease.
- Intangibility: Siracca possesses the ability to phase through solid objects such as walls and people.
- Longevity: Like all the the children of Zeus, Siracca ages much slower than the average person.